Scarlett Johansson Harper’s Bazaar February 2009 Cover Photo - Scarlett Johansson graces Harper’s Bazaar February 2009 issue.Here’s what she had to say.
On her engagement to Canuck cutie Ryan Reynolds:

“I wasn’t surprised that it was happening, but anyone being presented with a beautiful diamond ring, as a girl, you just squeal with delight. You say you can’t believe it, but of course you really can.”


On cheering on Ryan from the sidelines during the New York City Marathon:

“I went to some random spot and saw everybody going past. It was really incredible. I’m a horrible runner; I can barely put one foot in front of the other. I saw that J.Lo did a triathlon and I’m like, Damn, girl, you just had twins! It’s amazing. I’m so not a sporty spice; I’m a stay-at-home-and-veg spice.”


On the press rumors that she’s pregnant:

“I got these calls that I was engaged way before it happened. I’ve also been pregnant several times. With, like, sextuplets. That must mean I’ve been eating way too many bagels or something. I’m not pregnant and I’m not going to be anytime soon.”


On her dream role:

“Every actor wants to work on a Western. I would run a brothel, like a madam or something. I’m working with what I got. It’s only so long that people are going to want to see me in a corset. So I might as well do it now.”
That’s all we have for now on Scarlett Johansson Harper’s Bazaar February 2009 Cover Photo.