View Larger
Amy Winehouse Still Loves Blake Fielder-Civil - Amy Winehouse who is still vacationing in St. Lucia and who is dating Josh Bowman has revealed that she wants to stay married to her husband Blake Fielder-Civil.Here’s what the crazy singer said to the Sun:

On Blake filing for divorce:

“I still love my Blake. I won’t let him divorce me. He’s still in jail but the moment he comes out I’ll be there waiting for him. I love him because he’s just like me. Blake is the male version of me. We’re perfect for each other. I don’t want to go back home to England. I want to wait for Blake here.”


On Josh Bowman:



She said her recent widely publicised fling with rugby hunk holidaymaker Josh Bowman, 21, was just “having some fun” and she “wants Blake and nobody else. Josh was lovely. But it was a holiday thing. I’ve got my Blake.


On sleeping with other men:

“While Blake is in jail I’m still gonna have a good time — he can’t do much about it. But once he comes out we’ll be together again. There’s some nice lads here, I am just having fun. I don’t want anybody else because I’ve got my Blake.”


On quitting drugs but still drinking her face off:

“I am not doing drugs and am doing lots of fitness. I’ve started writing songs. I feel great — apart from today. I feel like s**t after a late one last night.”


On rescuing a woman on the beach:

“I thought she was going to drown. All of a sudden she just fell off the boat and was thrown by the sea on to some rocks. I ran down and grabbed her and helped her back to the beach but she was covered in scratches. I might get myself a job as a lifeguard here!”


On constantly hitting up guests for threesomes:

The male guest, who asked not to be named, told me: “As soon as we arrived at the resort Amy was all over my girlfriend. She was telling her, ‘You’re gorgeous. I’d love to **** you. Bring your boyfriend, he can watch’. She was quite clear what she wanted, she was saying, ‘You two can spend the night in my room’. If she had been at all good looking we might have done it.”