View Larger
Kendra Wilkinson Interview:Kendra Wilkinson Us Weekly - Kendra Wilkinson Us Weekly interview and pictures have surfaced.Wilkinson,who was one of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner’s three girlfriends on “The Girls Next Door,” told US Weekly magazine that:

“I had to have sex every now and then, so I had to kind of sneak it.”
“Bridget told me that she’s been faithful all these years, and I was like, ‘How the hell can you do that?’ I had to have [sex] so I could feel my age, like a healthy human being.”
Hefner as more of a “sugar daddy” who kept close tabs on the girls, which made me “insane.”


Wilkinson who is engaged to Philadelphia Eagles’ Hank Baskett,will marry him at the Playboy Mansion this summer.
That’s all we have for now on Kendra Wilkinson Interview:Kendra Wilkinson Us Weekly.