Here are pictures of Suzan Lewis who IS Jerry Lewis’ daughter. Suzan Lewis (Suzan Minoret) through Gary Lewis, Jerry Lewis’ son, has proven she is related to Jerry Lewis by an 89% probability.

Suzan Lewis Pictures
Suzan Lewis Photo 1
Suzan Lewis Photo 2
Suzan Lewis Photo 3


Lewis met Gary backstage 4 years ago. She told him

“I just wanted to talk to you because I’m your sister,” Gary Lewis recalled in an interview on Saturday from his home near Rochester, N.Y. “She looked like him and she had some documentation.”

Recently the tv show “Inside Edition” approached Gary to do a DNA test.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Gary told the show:

“I was willing to do that because nobody else was stepping forward. I knew how bad I would want to know if I didn’t know who my father was. I’d want someone to help me. My dad may think of it as a betrayal, but I didn’t mean to stir anything up.

“This is just one of those random acts of kindness. I thought she deserved to know where she came from.

“My mother used to say, ‘I know your dad is with other women’ and she would say ‘The bigger the diamond the worst thing he did.’

“Dad told me himself he was a tremendous womanizer when he was on the road with Dean Martin”.

No comment by Jerry Lewis to the results. Suzan says her mother had an affair with Lewis that resulted in her birth in 1952.